I
k
j
o
dr_lawlz dr_lawlz
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A reseller advertising a manufacturer's products is viewed as strong manufacturer support.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Brittni is an account executive for a financial services firm that specializes in employee benefits services. She is meeting with the owner of a small business who has grown to the level where he needs to provide extended employee benefits to be in compliance with the Affordable Care Act. In the past, the small business provided a small stipend to employees to cover some of their insurance costs, but they now must offer comprehensive health-care insurance coverage or face a fine. Brittni is happy to help the small business owner and is excited about the opportunity to gain another customer. The company owner has purchased other insurance services such as property and casualty for the business, but has never purchased a group insurance plan and anticipates that it will take a considerable amount of time in the purchase process since this represents a significant decision for the company and its employees. What type of business purchase does this represent?
 A) New task
  B) Straight rebuy
  C) Modified rebuy
  D) Contracted purchase

Question 3

When pet food manufacturers provide product samples and informational brochures to veterinarians, who then recommend them to visiting pet owners, they are conducting influencer marketing.

Question 4

A business usually cannot operate at peak efficiency when sales fluctuate significantly.

Question 5

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was established on December 2, 1970, to consolidate in one agency a variety of federal research, monitoring, standard-setting, and enforcement activities to ensure environmental protection for residents of the United States. Since its inception, EPA has been working for a cleaner, healthier environment for the American people and is responsible for providing inspection services and cleanup efforts in the case of contamination or hazards. The EPA is a(n) _____ type of business market.
 A) government
  B) reseller
  C) producer
  D) institutional

Question 6

The British beef industry was rocked by reports of mad cow disease in its herds. To deal with the concerns raised, the industry had to adopt a proactive public relations strategy.

Read 48 times
3 Replies