a
t
i
r
mfurness123 mfurness123
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Rules and laws that impose larger operating costs on foreign firms than on local competitors, that provide subsidies to local firms only, or that deny competitive opportunities to foreign suppliers are known as regulatory practices.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

There is an incentive, at least in the short run, for suppliers to be inefficient in cost-based contracts because they are rewarded with higher prices.
 a. True
  b. False

Question 3

Acceptance of a new product by channel members __________ its acceptance by final users.
 a. effectively guarantees
  b. is necessary for
  c. is unrelated to
  d. is dependent upon
  e. is unconstrained by

Question 4

To be successful, a new product or service must offer a relative advantage compared with the other offerings available on the market.

Question 5

Positioning close to the prototype can be an effective way to differentiate a brand.

Question 6

Barriers to entry and problems in performing services are identified as obstacles to services trade.

Question 7

Firm fixed price contracts are generally applicable when the goods or services procured are expensive, complex, and important to the purchasing party or when there is a high degree of uncertainty regarding labor and material costs.
 a. True
  b. False
Read 38 times
3 Replies