t
i
r
r
tdd09070 tdd09070
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Denise, the human resource manager of a manufacturing company found that the company's socialization process was too overwhelming for new hires. It consisted of presentations, meetings, and seminars packed into the first week of joining the company.

She decided to switch into a(n) ________ approach to socializing so that new employees did not suffer from information overload.
  A) investiture
  B) staggered
  C) sequential
  D) formal

Question 2

In Germany, work councils negotiate collective bargaining agreements that are primarily concerned with wages.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 3

Processing a new employee's employment-related paperwork, acquiring necessary keys and identification cards, and establishing an e-mail account for them is part of ________.

A) socialization
  B) orientation
  C) attrition
  D) training

Question 4

A discrepancy between an existing and a desired state of affairs is called a(n) ________.

A) problem
  B) opportunity
  C) puzzle
  D) possibility
  E) graphic illustration

Question 5

The ________ clause in many collective bargaining agreements precludes reopening negotiations on any mandatory or permissive bargaining subject that could have been brought up at the negotiations table.

a. caucus
  b. throwaway
  c. zipper
  d. equity

Question 6

Assembly-line production, in which each worker does the same standardized task over and over again, is an example of ________ in which individuals focus on doing part of an activity rather than the entire activity.

A) inefficiency
  B) extra expense
  C) specialization
  D) effortless work
  E) unskilled work

Question 7

Socialization programs putting newcomers through a common set of experiences as a group rather than individually are called ________.

A) one-time programs
  B) collective programs
  C) variable programs
  D) tournament programs
Read 47 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
martemarte
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago