Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The oldest known religion is

a. Judaism.
  b. Buddhism.
  c. Wiccan.
  d. Hinduism.

Q. 2

The statement I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me. I cannot believe how much I gave to him over the course of our relationship. I thought that is what women are supposed to do. I can't believe I ever felt that way.

I feel betrayed and confused. is indicative of the __________ status of the Downing and Roush (1985) Feminist Identity Model?
  a. Passive Acceptance
  b. Revelation
  c. Embeddedness-Emanation
  d. Synthesis

Q. 3

A __________ may be either positive or negative and is based on stereotyped views and accompanying emotions.

a. prejudice
  b. discrimination
  c. stereotype
  d. racial slur

Q. 4

Suffering is due to craving or clinging to the wrong things. This statement is consistent with the __________ of Buddhism.

a. First Noble Truth
  b. Second Noble Truth
  c. Third Noble Truth
  d. Fourth Noble Truth

Q. 5

Which of the following is TRUE for U.S. Latinas/os of Puerto Rican heritage?

a. 99 are U.S. citizens.
  b. They are evenly dispersed throughout major metropolitan centers in the U.S.
  c. As a whole, they have a lower income than U.S. Latina/o of Mexican heritage.
  d. They lag behind U.S. Latinas/os of Cuban heritage with regard to educational attainment.

Q. 6

The statement When I started this relationship I was clear about what I would and would not do. Now I am confused. I am acting so unlike myself that I do not even know who I am anymore.

Who I am in my relationship is not who I am supposed to be is indicative of the __________ stage of the Poll and Smith (2003) model of spiritual identity development?
  a. Pre-awareness
  b. Awakening
  c. Recognition
  d. Integration

Q. 7

Transgenerational focus refers to

a. the concept that greater understanding of individual men can be gained by revisiting their relationships with their fathers, grandfathers and other men in their family.
  b. the tendency for men to act like their fathers and grandfathers and other men in their family.
  c. the inability of men to focus on other perspectives outside of their fathers, grandfathers and other men in their family.
  d. the concept that men are the focus of their fathers, grandfathers and the other men within their own family.
Read 362 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
momofmanymomofmany
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free