y
t
h
l
alexaaaaaaa alexaaaaaaa
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Aimee has discovered a production problem that will cause this month's shipments to be a few days late. Because her Brazilian customers will need to know about this problem right away, Aimee should ________.
 A) write a letter
  B) send a memo
  C) send an e-mail message
  D) arrange for a face-to-face visit

Ques. 2

SCENARIO-BASED QUESTIONS Providing Evidence of Skills Jobs go to those who show that the skills and abilities they possess meet the needs of a company. Adequate details and support provide concrete evidence of skills. Revise the following statements to provide evidence of qualifications through concrete, specific details that show, not just tell, the audience about the skills. Invent additional details as needed. a. I have good problem-solving skills. b. I am a leader who cares about those I lead and can train and manage those I supervise. c. I served as a treasurer in my fraternity and showed organizational and leadership skills.

Ques. 3

Daniel is resigning from his position as a management consultant and would like a permanent record of his official resignation. Which of the following is the best communication channel for him to use to inform his supervisor of his resignation?
 A) Letter
  B) E-mail message
  C) Voice mail message
  D) Text message

Ques. 4

SCENARIO-BASED QUESTIONS Developing a Professional Profile An increasing number of job applicants are developing an electronic portfolio that is posted on the applicants' personal website. Austin McClain is a recent graduate with an MBA degree in accounting. He needs to write a professional profile for his electronic portfolio that highlights his accomplishments that include the following: Austin wants to work with the first-year audit staff in a large international accounting firm. He has an auditing experience resulting from a summer internship with a Dallas accounting firm. He has the required knowledge and skill to use the ERP systems, ACL, database, and spreadsheet software. Austin is fluent in Spanish, which will be advantageous while working with international clients. As a student, he has been active in Beta Alpha Psi, the honorary accounting society, and several other organizations, where he held leadership positions. He has strong written and verbal communication skills. Required: Write a professional profile for Austin McClain suitable for posting on his electronic portfolio.

Ques. 5

Shondra has been asked by her supervisor to write a guide for effective e-mailing for new employees. Which of the following is she likely to include?
 A) Don't put anything in an e-mail message that you wouldn't post on your office door.
  B) Because e-mail is informal, you don't have to write messages using complete sentences.
  C) Use Reply All every time you respond to an e-mail message to ensure that everyone sees your reply.
  D) Once an e-mail message is deleted, it's gone forever.
Read 327 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
mati09missbrownmati09missbrown
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 440 words.