t
i
r
r
komal98 komal98
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Corrective Email To Staff Analyze the following email message for content, formatting, and email practices. Revise the message. To: Staff Subject: Changes It has come to my attention that some of you apparently do not have enough work to keep yourselves busy. In the past six months, since I assumed the position as your boss, I have observed many of you playing computer games, making personal phone calls, and spending far too much time in personal conversations with each other. We have far too much work in this department for all of you to waste time like this. Effective immediately, the following changes will be enforced: (a) No personal use of the computer will be tolerated. (b) No personal phone calls should be made except in case of emergency. (c) Conversations must be limited to break time and lunchtime, in the lunchroom only. I expect your cooperation. Thank you. Just a final reminder that we will have a staff meeting tomorrow at 3 p.m.

Ques. 2

Eye contact, facial expressions, body movements, space, time, distance, and appearance are all examples of nonverbal communication.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Ques. 3

SCENARIO-BASED QUESTIONS Car Zone Announces Top Salesperson  You are the vice president of sales for a Car Zone dealership in South Florida. Top sales people are annually recognized with Bronze, Silver, or Gold awards, depending on the level of their sales. Sales people are recognized at an annual banquet and presented with a certificate. The top sales person for the year is Brandon Spellman. Required: Write an email message to Car Zone employees congratulating all award winners and announcing Brandon Spellman as the top salesperson of the year.

Ques. 4

Taking notes during a presentation or lecture can cause you to miss something or seem rude, so it should be avoided.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false
Read 100 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
thientrang2310thientrang2310
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 720 words.