a
t
i
r
ejbrack01 ejbrack01
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which activity has gained greater importance as a medium for literacy development because it provides motivating, meaningful, functional social settings?

a. thematic reading
  b. thematic writing
  c. thematic listening
  d. thematic play

Question 2...

Which of the following is important to keep in mind regarding challenge as a component in motivation?

a. Teachers must make sure tasks are easy enough so all students can master them.
  b. Teachers must make sure tasks are hard enough so gifted students can have an opportunity for peer instruction.
  c. Teachers must make sure tasks are not too hard as to frustrate students, but not so easy that they lose interest.
  d. Teachers must make sure tasks are the same for all students so she can determine each student's level of motivation.

Question 3...

Of the following, which storytelling technique does not assist children with retelling?

a. felt-board stories
  b. prop stories
  c. text without pictures
  d. puppets

Question 4...

The ecological perspective on bullying looks at _______ when trying to understand and prevent bullying.

A. the victim
  B. the bully
  C. the bystander
  D. A and B
  E. A, B, and C

Question 5...

You teach second grade and your students are writing reports about community workers. As you read your students' written drafts, you notice that in general their writing is unorganized and does not show the relationships among ideas. What should you do?

a. Teach students how to use a graphic organizer as a way to organize their thoughts and clarify relationships.
  b. Pick an easier topic for your students to write about so it will be better organized.
  c. Give student a completed a graphic organizer to follow so their writing is better organized.
  d. Ask students to write their drafts as homework so they can get help from their parents.
Read 18 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
katewillkatewill
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free