a
t
i
r
iamreal? iamreal?
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Jenn's teacher lets her mother know at the end of the day that Jenn did not sleep at all during nap time and then would not eat her snack. Her diaper changes were normal and she was not running a temperature. What type of message was delivered?

A) information log
  B) daily chitchat
  C) tennis ball message
  D) daily notes About my day

Question 2...

What type of conflict resolution is being taught if a teacher tells a student, Chris, I know that you wanted to read the book, but Jordan got upset when you took it without asking?

A) proposing solutions when the children do not have reasonable ideas
  B) giving the child the opportunity to suggest solutions
  C) clarifying and state the problem
  D) helping children recognize their responsibility in a conflict situation

Question 3...

Of the following communication errors, which is an example of lack of attention to individual children?

A) Maria's parents speak Spanish in their home, so her teacher assumes that Maria doesn't understand English well enough to learn and does not try to help Maria advance her reading skills.
  B) Maria's teacher tries to schedule a meeting with Maria's parents, but is only willing to meet during the afternoon when her parents are at work.
  C) There is a policy at Maria's preschool that requires teacher offer additional support to dual-language learning students, but Maria's parents are unfamiliar with the policy.
  D) Maria's teacher doesn't know how to speak Spanish, but she asks for help from another teacher who does, so that she can more effectively communicate with her parents.

Question 4...

What theory views family members as interconnected parts with each member influencing the others in predictable and recurring ways?

A) Ecological Systems Theory
  B) Cultural Family Theory
  C) Family-Centered Theory
  D) Family Systems Theory

Question 5...

It is just before lunch and it is Angelina's second day at school. She has made it through the morning in fairly cheerful shape, but is now standing at the window with her nose pressed tight against the pane. Which comment by the teacher is most likely to express Angelina's feelings at this time?

a. Oh Angelinaguess what We're having something for lunch your Mama told me you just loveit's tacos
  b. Don't worry, Honeyyour mother'll be back just like she promised
  c. I guess you're really wishing your mama would come right now, aren't you?
  d. Come on, Angelinait's time for lunchthen we have nap, and story, and play time and then your mama will be backI guarantee it

Question 6...

Of the following assumptions, which one would prevent you from working successfully with families?

A) You should determine which families are good and bad.
  B) Most families want what is best for their children.
  C) All families have strengths and face challenges.
  D) Families are diverse in many ways.
Read 460 times
3 Replies