× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
jc123 jc123
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
If you were to present a lesson to your sixth-grade class about the battle of Little Bighorn in which you ask your students to read about Custer and Sitting Bull, take a stand on each figure, and write an essay from the perspective of each for publication in the school paper, this would be the ____________________ approach to multicultural education.

a. additive
  b. transformative
  c. social action
  d. contributions

Ques. 2

If you follow Kounin's recommendations for handling disruptive behavior, you would say to misbehaving students,

a. If that behavior doesn't stop, I'll have to make an example of you..
  b. If you two don't cut that out, I'll send you to the principal..
  c. I'm beginning to get concerned about the behavior of some people..
  d. Pedro and Daniel, horseplay around chemistry equipment is dangerous. Get back to work on that experiment..

Ques. 3

Crispus Attucks, thought to have been a runaway slave, was a patriotic American who died in the Boston Massacre in 1770 . If you were to present a lesson about events that led to the American Revolution, asking your students to select a point of view of either white colonists or African Americans (such as Attucks) at the time and to study with this perspective in mind, this would be the __________ approach to multicultural education.

a. contributions
  b. additive
  c. transformative
  d. social action
Read 42 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
mayadmayad
wrote...
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free