a
t
i
r
hannah415 hannah415
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Discuss four strategies to keep in mind when conducting parent-teacher conferences.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Discuss some of the changes that have taken place in the American family over the past several decades.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 3

Programs aimed at enhancing parent-child relations and improving parenting competence can be termed ____________________.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Question 4

____________________ is helping parents gain a sense of control over events in their lives.

Question 5

According to Ellen Galinsky, the ____________________ stage of parenting typifies the parent of an older preschooler who faces the task of explaining and clarifying the world to the child.

Read 40 times
2 Replies