a
t
i
r
Alexis23 Alexis23
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Vito and Maude are playing together. He pretends to cook dinner as she pretends to fix a car. They don't say much to each other, but both seem happy. Vito and Maude are engaging in what type of pretend play?

A) Cooperative
  B) Associative
  C) Simple
  D) Reactive

Question 2

Which of the following pairs of children are occupied in parallel play?

A) Brian and Jody. He is building a log cabin, and she is watching him.
  B) Lisa and Michael. She is talking to a doll while dressing her, and he is standing next to her and silently dressing another doll.
  C) Max and Isabel. He is painting a picture of a horse on the easel, and she is standing at an easel next to him and painting a boat, while both are discussing how much they like the color red.
  D) Robert and Megan. He is teaching her how to keep her hula hoop from falling to the ground.

Question 3

At the Rise and Shine preschool, Maggie, Elaine, and Tony were playing in the dress-up corner. Maggie said, I'm the mommy and I'm making you both a good dinner. Elaine said, I'm not your child, I'm a famous movie star, and I'm getting an award. Tony said, I'm a fireman, and I was called to save a cat stuck in a tree. The children appear to be occupied in what type of play?

A) Associative
  B) Cooperative
  C) Parallel
  D) Unoccupied
Read 93 times
1 Reply