s
a
t
i
r
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
I've already quoted studies in the SiFo thread where also pointed through links how lymph nodes work and how through CBD is activated 2-AG and through it T-Cells, think I dont need here again to relink all that!?

You should if you want to have a proper discussion on the matter.

There's a stigma behind marijuana that stems deep in every culture; this negative stereotype plays a part as to why many credible scientists don't want their names associated with. That, and the pharmaceutical industry cannot profit from naturally grown products because they aren't patentable. This leads to very few companies investing money into research
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
3 years ago
This leads to very few companies investing money into research

yes, and just imagine if it is cemented the notion that natural CBD is more effective due to complex balance of endocanabinoids in Cannabis Sativa [1] then even less will be attractive for private funded studies ...

... maybe even worse plutocracy will invent gmo seeds that ruing the healing effect or introduce some wiping parasites so they would keep their big'pharma synthetic approach on legs, maybe I am exaggerating but until capitalism is norm these risks will be possible, in my opinion for the current elites selfsustainable masses independent from the system hook is unacceptable thing, I can just imagine how regular immunization with natural CBD remedy will make the current pharma and medicine fields in scarcity for consumers, sorry I cant imagine, but even 10% varriation will make all that system questionable how now works ...
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
3 years ago
here is one interesting study in the quote of the next DTT post ...

https://defendingthetruth.com/threads/cannabis-edibles.127656/post-1661121

https://www.hanfanalytik.at/hanf/Welch-2014-Cold-Extraction-Method-For-Cannabinoids-THC-And-CBD.PDF
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, bio_man
Being able to extract CBD in its raw form is a relatively new technology; prior to that, every society perceived cannabis as a mind-altering drug. Therefore, it'll take at least 2 to 3 generations before cannabis oils become mainstream. For example, 50 years ago, canola oil (called rapeseed oil before) was an industrial chemical, used to lubricate engines or as lamp fuel. In its raw form, it tasted terrible and was bad for your health due to the erucic acid and glycosinolate in which it naturally contains. Once they learned how to remove these chemicals, they started selling it as CANola oil (Can stands for Canadian) and began marketing it as a healthy alternative to vegetable oil.

With all things considered, more research needs to be done with CBD. You mentioned that it can be used to boost the immune system, please provide the evidence. Show me your favorite peer reviewed journal article - the one that helped shape your pro-CBD opinion.
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
3 years ago
@bio_man first thing first, as edible is more useful check the next study, think if it would be compared in control groups with synthetic cbd the benefits will be more greater with natural raw intake, aside the chance not to depend on drug stores but own or neighbors plants ... check the quoted study in the next post ...

https://defendingthetruth.com/threads/cannabis-edibles.127656/post-1661121

hm, my personal opinion was shaped mostly by earlier personal experience in my life, but back then in '90s when I would talk with someone about the role of the endocannabinoid system in the body surely they would laugh, but things changed in this century and people started to open their eyes and search for studies, what for me earlier was done predominantly through NORML [1][1][1]

now, as said I was insightful by experience and knowing little more about the effects of cbd, when this pandemics started so I would calm the fears I just connected the dots when through googling I've easily found that CBD stimulates the lymph nodes to produce T-Cells thus with little research on first site it could be seen that this goes through 2-AG ...

https://archive.is/L5Xer#selection-2505.1-2517.107

the rest is already provided as quoted studies on the SciFo thread where recently I've stumble on member ignorance on the provided studies as they were conspi assumptions instead scientific facts ... so I am not any special authority but can just wonder why there is such blackout altho there are many studies as You can see in the first footnote above from 2010 till then more than 20k, so raises naive question how much there should be before Marijuana is Legalized as home grown immunization remedy?

https://archive.ph/5zni2#selection-1443.2-1443.15

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago Edited: A year ago, Odiseizam

not that is extra important as is the next post, but here is archived link to BioFo thread ...

https://archive.is/DiSdg#selection-539.0-542.0

practically this is indeed issue what is the right prevention dose!?

Post Merge: A year ago

Think that the next one is and will be most precious medical info for whatever future turmoil in this World, simply gaining strong immunity by natural means mids global economic depression or after eventual fallout will be CBD relief for many ...

https://politicalhotwire.com/t/disposing-heavy-metals-from-the-body-cushioning-their-strike-after-nuclear-radiation.257007/post-8529986

... notion important for every next pandemic too!

https://defendingthetruth.com/t/cbd-vs-sars-cov-2.128559/post-1765498

Hm, what is interesting whether coz lucrative plutocratic lobbying or coz eventual malthusian fears of the elites I do find as compelling the witnessing of Andrew G Huff how the peer review process is skewed so would conform to the "institutional" narrative how there is not enough evidence CBD to be declared as Immunity T-Cell Booster what about to be invested public funds in its research!

https://archive.is/T2XzP#selection-1825.161-1825.329
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
I totally forgot what our discussion was about here Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes Mind catching me up to speed again?
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago
@bio_man I've drop in to boost the thread with two important links to particular CBD studies and logic so would reemphasize how important substance it is as natural remedy [1] tho it would be even more useful if others contribute too with useful ontopic studies ...
wrote...
A year ago
I think CBD oils suffers from the bad reputation of the plant it is extracted from (that is, the cannabis plant). At one point in history, canola oil (derived from rapeseed) which is widely used today for cooking, was too bitter and toxic to use in culinary, but instead was a motor lubricant. Different varieties of rape were crossed to find plant strains low in erucic acid and glucosinolates. Years of research lead to the canola plants becoming indistinguishable in appearance from the related rape plants. The plant is now short, possessing branching stems, bluish green leaves, and yellow flowers. I think this sort of thing needs to happen with the cannabis plant if it has any chance of becoming a mainstream source of oil (be it for food or medicine). I've never smoked marijuana, but I have been around people that have, and they're a group that I generally don't like associating myself with.
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago
Reputation and Studies think cant be related in this case but in question is fear of the current profit'based'medicine that if People are boosting their organism regularly by CBD not just the profit but also whole current medical system will collapse, which even now is not selfsufficient what about if patient drop by magnitude!, aside that now there is extra large pool of volunteers for experimenting with chemical balance theory as response for longevity!
wrote...
Staff Member
A year ago
Scientific research in the United States on the effects of marijuana was limited in the early 20th, which is why we haven't done anything with it. The fact that it is natural has many powerful industries (the biggest being the pharmaceutical industry) motivated to provide the world with misinformation pertaining to its benefits. For example, they implement the idea that marijuana use can lead to addiction, mental illness, or other health problems, yet so can alcohol, painkillers, antidepressants, etc. Funny that those are allowed, but something that is grown from the earth is not. And it's not just big pharma that feels threatened by marijuana. The criminalization of marijuana  (in the USA) helped to protect the interests of the paper industry, which saw hemp as a competitor and lobbied to have it outlawed. Greed and money rules the elite, not the health and well-being of people.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago Edited: A year ago, Odiseizam
What is interesting is that the current model by which is legalized marijuana growth in usA is stimulating again criminals [][] instead to be introduced true motivation for all to have own plants its introduced commercialization, simply its too important issue to be left the market to be regulated by demand and supply logic, when and where the risks of misuse pile alone by itself eg. how who to guarantee that tomorrow what is sold has passed quality control or wasnt powdered by wrong chemicals, or wasnt even from start gmo'ed ~ aside that again those that are sick and depend from CBD could not afford to have it coz too sick to work or keep a job so would buy it from dispensaries ...

Practically how is now pushed decriminalization or legalization by stimulating wrong skunk approach that could be even lethal to teens [][][] like that actually is reestablished paranoia for quick as possible rollback of prohibition!, as if intentionally is chosen model that will push out again Marijuana as homegrown remedy and instead to be secured path for big'pharma'profit once again!?

Now can this be downregulated to level of homegrown legalization dont know, having normal full legalized homegrown for all mids cities is temptation for the Youth so it could be introduced some cleaver bargain eg. urban citizen can have it as investment in some rural coop if dont have will to move rurally where would be allowed free for all planting of such health beneficial plant, ideally such co-op's should be state-private partnership so would be secured quality and price somehow, instead like now everything to be left to the market on neoliberal capitalist juggling mostly stimulating dependence from legal if not illegal dopeman at the end of the street instead the herb to be demystified so would collapse its current idolization as dope and it would skyrocket its CBD importance as homegrown remedy ...

Post Merge: A year ago

And it's not just big pharma that feels threatened by marijuana

Seen from eventual malthusian fears of euroatlantic determinists as western eugenic elites, think wide use of CBD by the masses is greater treat for "them" than eventual fears of big'pharma, and altho looks like profit is prime motor behind the scene in my opinion ideology is far greater so to speak if the useless eaters are healthy and long living "someone" could not reach easily "its" utopian superhumanity and heaven'on'earth!, I've thrown similar logic elswhere too ...

https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=2054205.msg5413740#msg5413740
wrote...
Educator
A year ago Edited: A year ago, bio_man
Many of the concerns mentioned in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JC0STLe-Ro are legitimate. For example, marijuana infused candy is something that can easily be misinterpreted by a child as safe, leading to a potentially dangerous situation. These "edibles" have a high percentage of THC, which as pointed out is addictive. Thus, whether or not the legalization of marijuana may decimate the profits of the pharmaceutical industry by offering a natural way to reduce pain, ease anxiety, etc., it still needs to be heavily regulated for the overall safety of the population. Left unchecked, it will only impact those that are most venerable, namely teenagers and young adults, whose brains haven't yet fully developed.

@Odiseizam: You can use the code [nobbc]link[/nobbc] around YouTube links to prevent them from turning into videos
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago
If You ask me thats why we need rural legalization and eventually rural co-op's managed by the state where would be grown large amount of weed that will be then by controlled quality and price deliver to door for every registered consumer or citizen investor that had participated with own plants in the co-op ...

Stil teens will have always ways how to circumvent the system and the black market will be yet again active if not else for them, what should be tackled by hype for sport lifestyle, yet again public anti-skunk campaigns should be also norm as are anti-smoking one, but basically the problem is that is gateway relaxant that by default is bringing the dope hype to many Souls and that cant be anyhow tackled but by spiritual warnings that even Marijuana what about legal or illegal drugs are harming the Nous (the noetic eye of the Soul) [1] i.e. its open door for empowering by spirits what could be even more dangerous than physical addiction as side effect (altho its mutual process as I am aware coz what secures the addiction are demons-anathema-to-them but go explain this to MD's that are stick in reductionist humanist mindset i.e. to advise patients to focus on healing by Grace)

Yet even when the Soul is cleansed by Inchurched Consecrated Life, it could still exist behavioral reflex like habit to have something in hand while hanging with the friends, thus it could be again tempting someone to relapse till in my opinion dont substitute that habit with other more effective what in case of smoking is by default some sport activity, even it was table tennis from time to time [2]
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1355 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?