t
i
r
r
Navpreet_k Navpreet_k
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
2 years ago
Answer each question correctly , one can choose enbridge inc or any other stock exchange company.

1. Tell me the name of the company, and their stock symbol. 2. Which stock exchange do they belong to? (ex. NYSE or TSX) 3. What products or services does this company provide? Describe the company 4. Choose a date. Tell me the date and the closing price for this company. The date must be between October Table of Contents
escribe the company. 4. Choose a date. Tell me the date and the closing price for this company. The date must be between October 29 and November 4, 2021. 5. Go back one year in time and tell me the stock price on the same date in 2020. Go back five years in time and tell me the stock price on the same date in 2016. 6. Discuss the trends that you notice about this particular stock. 7. Would you recommend investing in this company? Why or why not? Responses will be submitted as an attachment either in .docx or .pdf format. Table of
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 83 times
1 Reply