Donated
12 years ago
"It's never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise."
- Nancy Thayer
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
"Tarzan is direct; he doesn't ask Jane if they might have a meaningful relationship or if they can get together for lunch sometime."
- Richard Kahn
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
"Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations."

HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
- Abraham Lincoln
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
"Tarzan is direct; he doesn't ask Jane if they might have a meaningful relationship or if they can get together for lunch sometime."
- Richard Kahn

I love this one! I'm Facebooking this. HAHA
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
- Richard Kahn

I love this one! I'm Facebooking this. HAHA
I know!!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
We all live in suspense, from day to day, from hour to hour; in other words, we are the hero of our own story." Mary McCarthy, American author (1912-1989).

HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. Martin Luther King
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these. George Washington Carver

HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
A man told his grandson: "A terrible fight is going on inside me -- a fight between two wolves. One is evil, and represents hate, anger, arrogance, intolerance, and superiority . The other is good, and represents joy, peace, love, tolerance, understanding, humility, kindness, empathy, generosity, and compassion. This same fight is going on inside you, inside every other person too." The grandson then asked: "Which wolf will win?" The old man replied simply: "The one you feed." Anon.

HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Live well. It is the greatest revenge. The Talmud

HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1217 People Browsing
Related Images