C
s
a
t
i
r
wrote...
11 years ago
I am in a similar class but at a different school and having problems with ear portion specifically questions

During the sound localization experiment, not the positions in which the sound was least easily located. How can this phenomenon be explained?

In the frequency experiment, note which the tuning fork was the most difficult to hear.  What conclusion can you draw?

Then in vision

Notice the arrows drawn close to the left side of the iris in the diagram above. What do they indicate?

The visual pathway to the occipital lobe of the brain consists most simply of a chain of 5 cells.  Beginning with the photoreceptors cell of the retina, name them and note their location in the pathway.
bio_man,  jhoii
wrote...
11 years ago
Thanks for posting this!!!
wrote...
11 years ago
Im not sure im having troubles with it also
wrote...
11 years ago
!
Answer Key added.

Thanks so much for posting this! It was wonderful being able to check my answers
wrote...
11 years ago
Thank you!
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you so much for this!
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you! Couldn't figure out a couple on this!
wrote...
10 years ago
Is anyone still taking this class?
wrote...
10 years ago
thank you
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you so very much!! I'm taking this class online, lab too and it's rather difficult to do some of these by yourself!! Awesome help!  Smiling Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you so much! This is a difficult lab!
monroe025 Author
wrote...
10 years ago
NP all this lab was a killer as you kind of needed a partner to do it right. And if you are taking it online that can be hard to find Slight Smile
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you
wrote...
10 years ago
Hi! This lab does not look so hard but wordy.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1330 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370