a
t
i
r
Send9090 Send9090
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
We need to put together a packet or assignment of some sort of activities with questions we need to answer or something of that sort that is biologically related to being at Six Fags. Its a senior class of 9 students, we really want to go to the trip, the physics and AP Calc classes are going and we also want to go. But we need to pitch an assignment that our Teacher could pitch to the school administrators to let us go. HELP!
Read 609 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
If you're talking about Six Flags Magic Mountain, forget about it.  Nothing there for an AP Biology class.  The dinosaur footprints there are fake.

At night you can hear the sounds of crickets.  So I followed the sound, and... found a little speaker hidden in the bushes.

The best you could do would be to check the surrounding area and see how the theme park has displaced native fauna and flora.
wrote...
11 years ago
you could do a physiology experiment where you record the heart rates of the students in your group before and after a ride as a way to see which one was more exciting (or basically caused an adrenaline rush). you could break them up into rides in water, rides in the dark, rides that are classic rollercoasters versus ones that are magnetically propelled (like mr freeze). You could also factor in length of ride and percieved scariness before the ride. If i was your teacher Id let you go
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1323 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 372