a
t
i
r
dylankp dylankp
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Assuming you wanted to do both equally, and you had the chance at a great law school or a very low ranked medical school, which would you chose?  Also I can go to a normal grad school, too
Read 954 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
you should probably go to law school because if you go to caribbean medical school obama will make you work for the the death panels
wrote...
12 years ago
med school, law school will charge you money then, they'll leave you in a bad economy with many loopholes protecting them (legally at least) from having to support/care about you.
wrote...
12 years ago
These are VERY different careers, how did you choose them?  Have you been accepted to an Ivy League law school?  That would make a difference.  And what would your choices for "normal" graduate school be?  Sounds as though you need a lot more information.
wrote...
12 years ago
Ivy League law school.

Foreign graduates in the medical field don't get the respect that American graduates from American medical schools do. I'd only take the low-ranked med school if it was from the USA, because a doctor is a doctor in the end.

However, it's different with lawyers. A lawyer from an Ivy League school will make BIG BUCKS!

So definitely the Ivy League, unless the med school was from the USA.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1277 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370