Top Posters
Since Sunday
zzz1090 zzz1090
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
12 years ago
GPA: 94.907 (about a 3.8)
SAT: 1060/1600 and 1610/2400
I am in The National Honor Society, World Language Honor Society, and in the school club Interact.
I also am on cross-country, winter track, and spring track. (I made it to all-conference counties in winter track and received Players Players award at awards night.)
I want to major in nursing but then become a psychiatric nurse practitioner.
It would probably be easiest cost wise to stay in NY.
Im looking at in NY:
 Adelphi Univ, LIU post, Hunter college, Molloy, Monroe, St. Johns, Plattsburgh, State Univ of NY Upstate medical Univ, Stevenson Univ, Binghamton, Brockport, Iona, Morrisville, Farmingdale, SUNY Upstate medical Univ, University of Buffalo, and Wagner.
Out of state that I would love to try to get into would be:
University of Central FL, University of Southern Florida-Tampa, Indiana Univ bloomington, York college of PA.

which would be best for me do you think? and is well known for a good nursing program.
Read 330 times
2 Replies