a
t
i
r
juliaroberts juliaroberts
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I am a rising sophomore thinking of doing a double major in Psychology and (political science or international relations)....what kind of high paying job can I get after college? in any sector
Read 639 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
prostitute, the high class kind of course.
wrote...
11 years ago
I'd pay you upwards of $40.00 to dig into my mothers sub conscience and find why she won't let me cross the street alone
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but perhaps a psychologist?
wrote...
11 years ago
GO for Your Master, or doctorate degree,then do Your research  for a high paying job! Their out there!
wrote...
11 years ago
You can't really get many things with a BA in Psych.  Sorry.  I just started working at a mental health clinic and there are people here who I have to compete with that never even WENT to college.  And the pay is 15-20 an hour, but that's not life.  I'm going to graduate school after six months of this, I'm starting to take a GRE Kaplan course.  You MUST pursue an MS, MSW, MA-C, PhD, or PsyD to have any upward mobility in the field of psychology.  You can, if your GPA is high, your work experience is good, and your extracurriculars are superb, land a lucky job working somewhere that is impressed with your resume, but even then, your job is NOT going to be secure.  The second they need to lay people off, your ass is on the line.  Go to graduate school.
wrote...
11 years ago
You will need to obtain a doctoral level degree a master level at minimum to obtain employment making a substantial amount of money. However, look for work within a state run agency and often they will have a tuition reimbursement program for higher education with some stipulations. As well many states offer such if you work within areas oh high poverty.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1249 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion