a
t
i
r
Ddiv7433 Ddiv7433
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I have already had a period for this month and for the past 3 days i have noticed that when i wipe down there, that there is some light blood, i also have been having some lower and middle back pain and some low abdominal pain...has anyone ever experienced this? i dont think its stds cause ive been tested, could it be a UTI or kidney infection that has possibly went untreated?
Read 1586 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
UTI is likely the cause. The cramps are an indication and the blood. Do you have a pain after you urinate? Do you have a major urge to pee constantly? Those are symptoms of a UTI. Kidney infection/stones cause SEVERE back cramping near the back in line with the ribcage, my sister used to ROLL on the floor in pain when she had hers. They say its worse than labor pains...if you have mild to moderate cramping I would shoot for a UTI and go to your GYN and get tested. An untreated UTI can lead to major problems so get this checked out asap.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1222 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586