s
a
t
i
r
ilikepie1234 ilikepie1234
wrote...
11 years ago
I would have thought he would be within arm's reach of Hillary for support and even just to talk about the weekend, how it was going and work strategy off one another.....weird....is it all about the money?
He was definitely in Toronto making a speech!!
Check it out....
Aside from the 'money' thing....my point was more that he was NOT with Hillary...
Read 3021 times
14 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Neutral Face  He's been campaigning all over Texas and Ohio for her for the last two weeks.....give it up....where is Michelle ?
wrote...
11 years ago
Well he has to bring in more money so Hillary can fund her campaign lol....Seriously he should be campaigning for her here if he gives a cr*p...
wrote...
11 years ago
He was stumping for the big HC in Texas.
wrote...
11 years ago
Because the girls in Canada are EASY to get!
wrote...
11 years ago
One word:  MONEY!
wrote...
11 years ago
money and he probably got a chic up there
wrote...
11 years ago
Money I guess....Maybe they are planning another $5M loan to their campaign.
ilibee Author
wrote...
11 years ago
One of them has to earn a living and right now it is him.  I am sure he had a contract to give a speech in Toronto and I am equally sure they paid him big bucks.
wrote...
11 years ago
because the media's been chewing him out for helping his wife, so he's backing off a little
wrote...
11 years ago
Stupid question..

Did you ever think that Bill actually has to go out and earn a living.....

He earns his money from personal apperances that are booked months, if not years in advance.

You must be an Obama supporter to be that dumb.
wrote...
11 years ago
Maybe he was visiting Belinda.
wrote...
11 years ago
He was up there to see a friend of A-Rod's.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05302007/news/regionalnews/hes_a_yankee_doodle_randy_regionalnews_dan_mangan.htm
wrote...
11 years ago
Bill Clinton Speaks At Toronto Fundraiser

Joined by stars such as Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Shakira and Elton John, former president Bill Clinton told a Toronto fundraising crowd last night of his latest foreign aid efforts in Latin America and the developing world.

The project, part of the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, will assist local leaders in addressing issues of social, economic and environmental impact through employment and economy.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1426 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4