wrote...
11 years ago
Oh, I HOPE so!
wrote...
11 years ago
I guess we will see after Pennsylvania.
wrote...
11 years ago
That has been standard practice for a long time now.  Let me guess who carried it.  FOX
wrote...
11 years ago
The major media wants her out of it. They want a Democrat to win. Obama is ahead, and the longer this race continues, the more damage it does to the Democrats chances.
wrote...
11 years ago
Candidates give speeches everyday, most are not carried on TV unless the station thinks something news worthy will be said.
wrote...
11 years ago
It's about time.

What station was it?
wrote...
11 years ago
Which ONE station did her campaign pay to run it?  You are right...she is so yesterday!
wrote...
11 years ago
The problem is that she won't admit it's over until it's been beaten to death as an issue!  She almost surely cannot overcome her delegate deficit and that's what this whole race is about.  She's hoping to at the least get the popular vote to try and use that as a point in her favor to sway Superdelegates, but if they were to be swayed by that and ignore the delegate vote, there would def be trouble!  I think she should have stepped out sooner, but I think now that she really has to hope for some really big mistake by the Obama campaign to even be a glimmer of hope at this point.
wrote...
11 years ago
I believe it, the media is too busy talking about that Hussein guy taking time of in the Bahamas instead of doing what most christians do and go to his church.  That punk was running as far away as he could.  By the way do you have any proof of what you are saying?
wrote...
11 years ago
The reporters were probably afraid she would come under sniper fire again and didn't want to get hurt.
wrote...
11 years ago
seems like she has faded away recently. she should be jumping all over Obama right now, but I guess she doesnt have the confidence to loan herself another 5 mil.

BTW what did loaning herself that money mean anyway? Where was she planing on getting it back from, the taxpayers when she got elected?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  974 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 6
Closes: November 4