t
m
p
m
bucksfan1690 bucksfan1690
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
what do you think of hillary clinton when she made that speech to southerners and she used a southern accent?
Read 3651 times
14 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
when in rome...
wrote...
11 years ago
She's an idiot.
wrote...
11 years ago
Old news. What else ya got?
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm getting tierd of seeing Democrats talk down to us like were stupid.  I think I should just register as an independant instead of a dem
wrote...
11 years ago
She lived in Arkansas for many years.  I know regular people who lose their accent but it comes back when they return to the locality where the accent is normal.
wrote...
11 years ago
Actually it seemed more like a southern black accent (reminded me of an old 30s radio show with black characters and white actors) and given the context of what she was saying, I was shocked that the primarily black audience didn't take offense.  I found it offensive that nobody called her on it, people are always asking about Bush being born, raised and educated in CT and having a TX accent.  But I guess if a Democrat does something like this, there must be a good reason so no need to question it.
wrote...
11 years ago
She is great!
wrote...
11 years ago
Hillary Clinton has Southern roots and the crowd expected her to be herself.  This is part of the inner beauty that is Hillary.  Versatile yet humble.
wrote...
11 years ago
I think she was being fake. I like Barack Obama better.
wrote...
11 years ago
when i visit my friends in england i start speaking with a slight british accent, then when i come back, back to my new yawk accent.
after living in india for a while, i started speaking with their accent also.
wrote...
11 years ago
Old news. Very old news.
wrote...
11 years ago
Because she is an idiot and a BITCH
wrote...
11 years ago
When in Rome is right. This is big time politics and ever there was time to try and relate, this is it. Remember she spent a long time in Arkansas where the dialect was so strong back then that you could cut it with a spoon. English is not her only language and she is bright enough to blend in in NY, Ark. or just about anywhere. But you don't get it do you? I understand those like you. Those who make everything simple black and white issues. Very "simple."
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  979 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion