f
a
d
c
nini07 nini07
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Anyone know how easy or hard a microbiology class is?? Any suggestions on whay book to use?
Read 1372 times
6 Replies
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Microbiology is one of my favourite subjects because you get to learn all about germs and how it can harm the human body! In terms of textbooks, you could use:

Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy by: Robert W. Bauman
Microbiology an introduction (Ninth Edition) by: Christine L. Case

They are really good introductory courses, so I would look at those first. Is this for school?

The best part about microbiology is that we can always help you out with homework here!

Let us know what you choose Smiling Face with Open Mouth
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
I want to add it as another summer course. I need to see what book my school uses. I will let you all know thanks Slight Smile
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Add it! You won't regret it, though you may regret the memorization portion Face with Rolling Eyes You will, however, become more knowledgeable by the end of it.
wrote...
12 years ago
I don't want to dissuade you from taking this course, but I do want you to be prepared to work very hard if you want to be successful. It's not an easy course by any stretch of the imagination-I would say it's more difficult than Anatomy and Physiology or Cell Biology-and if there's a lab associated with the course in most universities. However, you'll learn a lot and be informed when it comes to the origins of various diseases. Some trivia memorization, but it's not too bad in that category. Most importantly, perhaps, you'll have a better understanding of the organisms who need us and realize that we need some of them as well. Good luck!
DJ
wrote...
12 years ago
I don't want to dissuade you from taking this course, but I do want you to be prepared to work very hard if you want to be successful. It's not an easy course by any stretch of the imagination-I would say it's more difficult than Anatomy and Physiology or Cell Biology-and if there's a lab associated with the course in most universities. However, you'll learn a lot and be informed when it comes to the origins of various diseases. Some trivia memorization, but it's not too bad in that category. Most importantly, perhaps, you'll have a better understanding of the organisms who need us and realize that we need some of them as well. Good luck!

It is a tough course and a lot of memorization; the worst part is having to do the labs because everything must be very sanitary, so it gets really annoying. However, passing the course is really awarding because you leave the knowing to much more!
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
DJ: THAnks for the info. I'm a nursing student so everything I do has to already be sanitary and sometimes even sterile. I hope I do GREAT!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  759 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 146