× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
!JRon@n !JRon@n
wrote...
Rep: 8 0
11 years ago
thing didn't really work too well did it? "Oh crap, this building is on fire. Quick, somebody throw gasoline on it!"

Idiots.
synopsis, no, but if the imams that control them are trying to censor criticism of Islam, they've failed miserably. In fact, the imams couldn't have gotten more people to watch the video if they paid them to do it. Almost 3 million hits in ONE DAY.
Read 634 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Do you think most Muslims in third world countries spend significant amounts of time browsing the Web looking at homemade videos?
wrote...
11 years ago
Looks to me like the most successful advertising campaign ever made
wrote...
11 years ago
Honey, imams aren't like popes they are like ministers.  I don't think this was about the film at all, as most people had not seen the trailer and had no idea what it was about, they just heard the news that a movie depicting the prophet negatively had been made.  They didn't even know how popular it was and I'm with each retelling people said it was already popular.
wrote...
11 years ago
They should've just ignored it.  That movie is such a train wreck it couldn't possibly convert anyone away from Islam.  

Instead they killed people in a violent rampage, brought attention to an otherwise forgettable movie, and disgraced their own religion to the rest of the world.  Way to go, guys.
wrote...
11 years ago
Why do only 1group of people making all kinds of movies degrading other people's belief/religion? Maybe no one should discriminate others based on their beliefs. Why need donors to sponsor for the movies, simply the intention to degrade a religion? Isnt this as good as terrorism or war in a literal way?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1248 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion