× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
rj957 rj957
wrote...
11 years ago
Deep down, most Conservatives know that they are NOT happy with the nomination of Mitt Romney.
Read 1532 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
micmac63 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
I think so .
wrote...
11 years ago
I think that would be Bachmann
wrote...
11 years ago
Your so wrong!
wrote...
11 years ago
No, that would be Michael Dukakis.
wrote...
11 years ago
The difference between liberals and conservatives is that libs are worried about who will be a good candidate and conservatives are worried about who will be a good President.
wrote...
11 years ago
I am not hapy with romneyy, I would have preferred Ron Paul, but this is what we are stuck wioth this time around. I am happy with his Veep pick though. Thought Ryan gave an amazing speech this morning
wrote...
11 years ago
He wasn't too too bad until he picked Ryan as VP, which will give Florida and the election to Obama.
wrote...
11 years ago
I'd say Obama is the absolute worst attempt at being a candidate and even worse at playing world leader and not taking the job seriously. Obama is too busy campaigning and golfing. He is incompetent and weak, and has committed acts of treason while refusing to uphold the Constitution which he had sworn to do. Obama is as fake as they come. Vote him out, we are being crushed under his debt, higher energy prices which he promises us, and rising unemployment.  

America first, Impeach Obama.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1236 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?