p
n
C
z
tonio613 tonio613
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I have 2 computers, a laptop & a desktop. Would an ipad be useful or be a waste ?
No Shuckle i have 2 computers... a laptop & a desktop.
Read 1204 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Waste. An I-pad is just a combination of a laptop and an i-pod.... Don't get it.
wrote...
11 years ago
Basically you have 4 computers? I think you have enough...

Laptops and desktops are types of computers.
wrote...
11 years ago
wtf ur spoiled having an ipad would be wasteful. after my experience with the ipad i wouldnt live qithout my omputer
wrote...
11 years ago
You'd be better off getting something smaller like an ipod/iphone etc.
wrote...
11 years ago
no its not worth it if you have 2 computers
wrote...
11 years ago
waste because it pretty much is just a huge iphone that cant be used to call people so really if you want a ipad get a iphone
wrote...
11 years ago
It would make you look cool but it would do little to increase your computing ability. It is very good for reading though. It is more natural. Then again a big time reader may prefer the kindle. That is all I use it for after the first weeks messing I released it was not powerful enough to over take my MacBook Pro. OSX kicks iOS into touch.

If your looking for a device with kick and mobility (sounds like you are) hang for the 2012 MacBook Pro update coming soon. They are going to hit us with something very powerful mobile and light. We may even see OSX take in some iOS ideas more this summer. So I would hang to the summer unless your desperate. You may even see the lower end MacBook close in price to the iPad3. Apple are not scared to run two products that will fight each other for sales - in fact that choice is what makes them so successful.

If you got plenty money though why not?

The iPad and iPad2's will bomb in price second hand could get one of them to see what they are like as iOS will run fine on them for 3 years or so yet.
wrote...
11 years ago
dont get it if you already have an iphone or ipod, if you dont then get it
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  949 People Browsing
Gallery