t
i
r
bukjame789 bukjame789
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I need your help for this question...

Define coulomb and describe the relationship between charged particles...

My answer is this: "Coulomb is a unit of electrical charge equal to the amount of charge transferred by a current of 1 ampere in 1 second."

I could not explain the relationship between charged particles, although I understand well that relationship. Could you help me?
Read 547 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
a coulomb is a quantity measurement of electrons one coulomb contains 6,250,000,000,000,000,000 electrons or 6.5 x 10 to the 18 power .coulombs law of electrical charge states that the force of electrical attraction or repulsion is directly proportional to the product of the two charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them
wrote...
11 years ago
Your answer is correct, but the amount of charge is 6.25 x 10^18 electrons. This is also the amount of charge transferred by 1 A in 1 sec.
wrote...
11 years ago
A coulomb is a unit of electrical charge equal to the amount of charge transferred by a current of one ampere in one second. In other words, a coulomb is a quantity measurement of electrons that contains 6.5×10^18 electrons. Coulomb's law of electrical charge states that the force of electrical attraction or repulsion is directly proportional to the product of the two charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1248 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?