a
t
i
r
pp_4188 pp_4188
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
13 years ago
This hormone acts via the PKC and IP3/DAG pathway and is stimulated by a decrease in either blood volume/pressure or an increase in blood osmolality.
a) oxytocin
b) ACTH
c) ADH
d) aldosterone
e) epinephrine

This hormone's mechanism of action is via a receptor tyrosine kinase, is a peptide, and it's release is stimulated by high blood glucose.
a) glucagon
b) glucocorticoids
c) aldosterone
d) epinephrine
e) insulin

This hormone is synthesized as part of a protein.
a) TSH
b) PTH
c) thyroxine
d) GH
e) GnRH

This hormone acts via the PKC and IP3/DAG pathway, and acts on the uterus and mammary glands.
a)oxytocin
b) FSH
c) LH
D) PRL
e) estrogen

This hormone is involved in circadian rhythms and is synthesized and secreted in response to neural input from a ganglion in the cervical region.
a) epinephrine
b) melatonin
c) serotonin
d) ADH
e) cortisol

One of the following hormones leads to anabolism of proteins and catabolism of fats.
a) GH
b) thyroxine
c) insulin
d) glucagon
e) epinephrine

The following hormone is secreted in response to stress and is generated by proteolysis of PMOC.
a) CRH
b) ACTH
c) insulin
d) FSH
e) melatonin

Read 1586 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Quick Question pp_4188,

What textbook are you using? I can just skim through the solutions manual instead.
pp_4188 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
it's not from a text book bio_man, i'm sorry....they are just worksheet problems that I need help on Frowning Face
pp_4188 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
maybe if you can answer them to the best of your knowledge I'd greatly appreciate it!
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
This hormone acts via the PKC and IP3/DAG pathway and is stimulated by a decrease in either blood volume/pressure or an increase in blood osmolality.
a) oxytocin
b) ACTH
c) ADH
d) aldosterone
e) epinephrine

This hormone's mechanism of action is via a receptor tyrosine kinase, is a peptide, and it's release is stimulated by high blood glucose.
a) glucagon
b) glucocorticoids
c) aldosterone
d) epinephrine
e) insulin

This hormone is synthesized as part of a protein.
a) TSH
b) PTH
c) thyroxine
d) GH

e) GnRH

This hormone acts via the PKC and IP3/DAG pathway, and acts on the uterus and mammary glands.
a)oxytocin
b) FSH
c) LH
D) PRL
e) estrogen

This hormone is involved in circadian rhythms and is synthesized and secreted in response to neural input from a ganglion in the cervical region.
a) epinephrine
b) melatonin
c) serotonin
d) ADH
e) cortisol

One of the following hormones leads to anabolism of proteins and catabolism of fats.
a) GH
b) thyroxine
c) insulin
d) glucagon
e) epinephrine

The following hormone is secreted in response to stress and is generated by proteolysis of PMOC.
a) CRH -  involved in the stress response.
b) ACTH
c) insulin
d) FSH
e) melatonin
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1247 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431