O
x
d
s
nsam197 nsam197
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, nsam197
I need to select a research topic with a biological theme. Each student will find at least TWO (2) primary research articles on his/her topic, write a research report containing comparisons and contrasts (as appropriate) on his/her topic based on the selected research articles.

Example being Effect of X on X(not required just an example). 2 studies and ill have to compare.

Maybe animal behavior studies but with different main authors.

Can be animals or anything biology really.

Any topic would be appreciated and Ill be seeing if I can find research papers on it. Thanks for the help! If you need anymore information just ask.
Post Merge: 7 years ago

Cant edit so.. Some of my classmates have started on a study of alligator eggs hatching different genders at diff temps. Compression socks claims about vmax and other benefits, some bat that was studied that didnt leave its dwelling with moon light.. so it can be any sort of thing if you know of a good one.
Read 306 times
1 Reply