s
a
t
i
r
lena213 lena213
wrote...
12 years ago
Why is it that a lot of females are attracted to married males?Neutral Face Is there some kinda science that attracts them? Im confused.
Read 1122 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Depends on the woman, Some women think that a married man can "give" you a great time. There really isn't a science about it, it totally psychological. Also, I think if a guy is already married, they've shown the ability to be in a serious relationship. I don't think this happens a lot though! Does it?
Biology!
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
12 years ago
Yuk Frowning Face I think those women want what they can't have and that is what draws them to married men. I applaud any guy that stays faithful to their wife. Most men betray thier wives for those lonely bimbos who flirt with married men.
wrote...
12 years ago
Someone once said you always want something you can't have, or perhaps something you shouldn't have. Maybe this applies in this situation.

Here's an experiment for the men out there: Visit your local pawn shop and choose a less expensive, but nice looking wedding band. Wear it around and see how women react. You can always sell the ring back to the pawn shop... Wink Face
Joanne
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
Too many people tend to only want what they can't have. If you are available, women will not want the guy. If my girl ever did this, I'd say: bye bye. Slight Smile

Someone once said you always want something you can't have, or perhaps something you shouldn't have. Maybe this applies in this situation.

Bang on 8)
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1279 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?