a
t
i
r
princess001 princess001
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
11 years ago
I know I have posted this question, I have not got a response. I really really need help I have been stuck on this question for a long time.

The attached picture asks for

1. Interpret the results obtained from the glucose strip test? (1mark)

2. Are the results from the glucose strip test consistent with the results obtained from the Benedict's solution test? (1 mark) the Benedict's solution results i have attached in the second picture

3. Evaluate the experiment and the results obtained with the glucose test strip. Provide two reasons and/or examples to illustrate your answer. HINT: Evaluate: the good or bad; the advantages or disadvantages of. What might be the possible mistakes be in obtaining the different results using the glucose test strips? Experimental errors. (2marks)
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 1272 times
4 Replies