t
i
r
r
tree7 tree7
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, tree7
Would these two be good SMART goals to further talk about in terms of each letter? Please let me know if I'm missing anything important. Slight Smile

Below is a document.

Thank you.
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 190 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Not sure what a SMART goal is, but I'd follow this guideline:

https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=1121856.0
tree7 Author
wrote...
2 years ago
That's ok, not sure if you opened the document but would you say it's good? For the first SMART goal, I wasn't sure if using the word sentence "I want to be able to build a reputation for myself by developing skills such as..." made sense, how can I properly word this better? Please let me know.

Thank you.
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
I did open the document, but it sounds like you want us to proofread it? I can do that, but I suggest it's best you read through the guidelines, and make sure your goals follow the protocol. By proofreading it, it won't ensure that the elements are fulfilled, so I don't want to mislead you.
tree7 Author
wrote...
2 years ago
Yes proofreading it would be great, thanks.
The guideline of SMART goals that you suggested is what I'm currently following/using to help, so it's all good.
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Both paragraphs need ALOT of work. I'm not going to rewrite it for you unless you pay for it - this sort of thing takes a lot of time.

Sorry Frowning Face
tree7 Author
wrote...
2 years ago
It's okay no worries at all, I'm aware that my writing isn't quite strong and need's a lot of improving. This was originally an assignment I had to do which is due today. The only help I really needed was just rewording the part of the 1st paragraph which was "I want to be able to build a reputation for myself by developing skills such as.." otherwise if that takes a lot of work as well, then that's fine too.

Thank you.
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
You want to learn the skills needed to solve problems effectively, right? So write that instead.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1350 People Browsing
 107 Signed Up Today
Related Images