t
i
r
r
4bio 4bio
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
6 years ago
When the tRNA anticodons match for the mRNA triplet codons, then the amino acid sequence synthesized is_______,_______and________.

Is this sequence the same as the order of amino acids in hemoglobin illustrated in the beginning of this exercise?

Asked before but not answered.
Read 2514 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
When the tRNA anticodons match for the mRNA triplet codons, then the amino acid sequence synthesized is_______,_______and________.

This question has been asked so many times in the past, as you pointed out. However, is information missing?
4bio Author
wrote...
6 years ago
No, that is the question.
4bio Author
wrote...
6 years ago

This question has been asked so many times in the past, as you pointed out. However, is information missing?

This question is related to this:

A tRNA (UGA) carries as its load, only the amino acid called threonine. It plugs into the ribosome because its anticodon, (UGA), matches the mRNA codon ACU (letters).

A different tRNA (GGG) carries only the amino acid proline and its anticodon, (GGG), which allows it to match the mRNA codon CCC.

Another tRNA (CUU) carries the amino acid glutamic acid and its anticodon (CUU), which allows it to match the mRNA codon GAA.
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago

Ahhhh so it was missing information Wink Face

threonine - proline - glutamic acid

I'm assuming that't the answer, right?
4bio Author
wrote...
6 years ago

Ahhhh so it was missing information Wink Face

threonine - proline - glutamic acid

I'm assuming that't the answer, right?

threonine and proline yes, glutamic acid wrong
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
Thanks for the update, may have been because I read the question wrong before. Could we still redeem ourselves by trying again?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1356 People Browsing
 126 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4