a
t
i
r
SVT302 SVT302
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I went through the fundamentals VCEs for nursing, and I found myself wasting precious time on them, instead of studying relevant topics.  I do not want to go through this ordeal again.  Any input?
Read 1407 times
3 Replies
Promote peace.

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
Are you talking about the virtual clinical excursions that come with Medical Surgery book (Igantavicius)? If yes, I really hate those!! Everyone in class absolutely loathes them!! They are hard as heck and usually have nothing to do with what we are studying. My teacher last semester didn't include them on the syllabus and therefore could not enforce the S/U grade on them. So everyone just put what they wanted. This semester it's the same about the syllabus situation, but different teacher, I may put a little more effort into it this time around. They are dumb though. Busy work if you ask me. For the first few times my class ever did them, everyone was spending hours on them trying to find the correct answers, it was absurd. I say ask your teacher what he/she expects then you can answer the questions better. Best of luck to you!
wrote...
10 years ago
VCE = pointless
wrote...
Donated
10 years ago
I bet its a lot easier now after you got "your advice" from me Wink Face.... If anybody needs VCE help no matter what the book is I got you. You will make and easy A Smiling Face with Open Mouth
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1342 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?