a
t
i
r
asdzxc asdzxc
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
So the class is a hybrid one... I'm looking at the syllabus and it looks like we will be meeting at a computer lab a lot of times. I notice there will be actual lab days held at an actual lab room. . . I suppose those days will be your typical run of the mill lab work.

For the days we will be meeting at the computer lab, looks like we will have to do some online work I guess?

Our textbook is: HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY, with APR and PhiLS, by FOX, 13th edition.

The schedule for computer lab days are basically listed as: PhIls Ex 1, 10, & 11, PhILs Ex 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 etc etc. I assume these are online assignments.

So my question is... Do I even have to show up to these if they happen to be online interactive stuff? Seems like an awful waste of gas and money to just go to a computer lab and do work that you could very well do at home. I'll be disappointed if this teacher isn't cool and makes us show up everyday for these computer lab days.

Anybody have experience with this?
Source  HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY, with APR and PhiLS, by FOX, 13th edition.
Read 660 times
1 Reply