a
t
i
r
paradox paradox
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I am taking Anatomy and Physiology this semester and I was wondering how hard it really is? I've heard many horror stories. And how would you go about doing good in the class? Any tips or suggestions?  Smiling Face with Open Mouth
Read 1164 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
10 years ago
A lot of anatomy is memorization, so if you like spending Friday nights memorizing the bones and muscles, that's your pick. In other words, if you have a good memory, go for it. Physiology can be challenging, but it's less memorization and more practical. You learn about how things breathe, move, hear, etc. There's a bit of biochemistry involved, depending on whether or not it's an introductory course or higher level. Regardless, both topics go hand-in-hand.
wrote...
10 years ago
best thing that i found to do is draw out pictures for the various systems..even though i cant draw for anything, it helped me to visualize better
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
10 years ago
I took Anatomy and Physiology 1 & 2 over the summer, and I felt doing things hands on helped me a lot. I would study the models in the lab for a long time, and then I'd take pictures of the models, print it out, and then label the parts from memory. It requires a lot of time and effort, but I have full faith in you! Any updates on how the class went or is going? I wish you well Slight Smile
If you are reading this, you are awesome, and I wish you a happy and prosperous day!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1228 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4