t
i
r
r
Tephy325 Tephy325
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
You and your friend Karen are having lunch out and you order an iced tea. She sees you reach for the pink packet of Sweet N Low. Karen stops your hand and says, Don't you know that stuff is bad for you? I read it causes cancer, and I also know people who say that Equal artificial sweetener gives them headaches.. As your conversation continues, let's show Karen how well informed you are concerning artificial sweeteners by answering the following questions: Recently Splenda has become a popular sugar substitute. What is considered its real advantage over other sweeteners?
 a. It can be measured cup for cup like sugar.
  b. It can be used safely by diabetics in place of sugar.
  c. It is the only artificial sweetener stable at various temperatures.
  d. It helps people lose weight when they use products that contain it.

Q. 2

How can someone with chronic pain get started on a plan to reduce pain?

Q. 3

You and your friend Karen are having lunch out and you order an iced tea. She sees you reach for the pink packet of Sweet N Low. Karen stops your hand and says, Don't you know that stuff is bad for you? I read it causes cancer, and I also know people who say that Equal artificial sweetener gives them headaches.. As your conversation continues, let's show Karen how well informed you are concerning artificial sweeteners by answering the following questions: Which of the following is incorrect regarding sugar alcohols?
 a. They are often found in chewing gums and candies.
  b. They have a constipating effect in some people.
  c. They do not promote tooth decay like sugar does.
  d. They add calories to a food product.
  e. Examples are xylitol and mannitol.

Q. 4

What tips can you take away from this article reducing your caffeine consumption?

Q. 5

You and your friend Karen are having lunch out and you order an iced tea. She sees you reach for the pink packet of Sweet N Low. Karen stops your hand and says, Don't you know that stuff is bad for you? I read it causes cancer, and I also know people who say that Equal artificial sweetener gives them headaches.. As your conversation continues, let's show Karen how well informed you are concerning artificial sweeteners by answering the following questions: Which artificial sweetener is a derivative of sucrose?
 a. Aspartame
  b. Saccharin
  c. Neotame
  d. Sucralose
  e. a and c

Q. 6

What are some of the effects consuming excessive amounts of caffeine?
Read 66 times
3 Replies