× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
ratus ratus
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which of the following sentences most effectively presents promotional materials in a message responding to a customer inquiry?
 A) We offer an outstanding variety of thank-you gifts for our most valuable customers.
 B) You will find that our top-selling host gift baskets not only welcome your guests but also save you money and time compared to individually purchasing and assembling your host baskets on site.
 C) Can I interest you in anything else?
 D) If I can be of further assistance with any of our other fine products, do not hesitate to contact me.

Ques. 2

Which sentence expresses numbers correctly?
 A) A thorough review of insured items available in Policy 43-311083 is presented in No. 3 on Page 15.
 B) A thorough review of insured items available in Policy 43-311083 is presented in Number 3 on page 15.
 C) A thorough review of insured items available in Policy 43-311083 is presented in No. 3 on page 15.

Ques. 3

The conclusion of a response message should
 A) avoid repeating the information provided or referring to its use.
 B) include familiar expressions such as If I may be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call me.
 C) provide specifics if further action is required.
 D) omit the sender's name to avoid legal liability.

Ques. 4

A) We anticipate that nearly 1,200,000 individuals will visit our website this year.
 B) We anticipate that nearly one point two million individuals will visit our website this year.
 C) We anticipate that nearly 1.2 million individuals will visit our website this year.

Ques. 5

Which of the following is the most effective opening sentence for a response message?
 A) Your letter of June 23, in which you sought information about our corporate travel packages, has been referred to me for reply.
 B) This is to inform you that we received your letter of June 23 seeking information about our corporate travel packages.
 C) Yes, we can put together a corporate travel package that will meet your needs and fit your budget.
 D) Thank you so much for your interest in our corporate travel packages.

Ques. 6

A) All customers have a 10-day grace period for late loan payments.
 B) If you pay in cash, you can receive a two percent discount.
 C) Our company offers a generous ninety-day return policy on all merchandise.

Ques. 7

A subject line in a direct reply letter
 A) is mandatory.
 B) generally refers in abbreviated form to previous correspondence and/or summarizes a message.
 C) must be written as a complete sentence.
 D) identifies the sender and his or her company.
Read 37 times
2 Replies