Read 2239 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
jennE Author
wrote...
13 years ago
,review sheet #8
Describe the effect  of administering propylthiouracil on each of the rats and explain why it had this effect . thanks
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
,review sheet #8
Describe the effect  of administering propylthiouracil on each of the rats and explain why it had this effect . thanks

It decreased BMR in normal and hypophysectomized rats because propylthiouracil blocks the attachment of iodine to tyrosine residues and interferes with the conversion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
jennE Author
wrote...
13 years ago
 Grinning Face thanks duddy , you are great!!! can you answer one more,then i will done with this chapter ,plz,
review sheet #11-
this is a prediction question,what prediction reguarding the effects of calcitonin  and estrogen on bone density and explain your predictions Kissing Face with Closed Eyes
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Grinning Face thanks duddy , you are great!!! can you answer one more,then i will done with this chapter ,plz,
review sheet #11-
this is a prediction question,what prediction reguarding the effects of calcitonin  and estrogen on bone density and explain your predictions Kissing Face with Closed Eyes

I can't Jenn. Your activity meter is too low Undecided ...
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1268 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?