bio_man Author
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Because the lemon in the ice tea is more acidic than coke

lol Interesting
wrote...
12 years ago
Femur is a bone in our human body which is present in both arm and thigh region. .it is the strongest bone and can with stand upto 70lbs pressure
~Bv ram~I'm a student for all those who teaches
wrote...
12 years ago
Mice genome is approximately equal to the human genome. .So the researchers use mice as key Species. .!
wrote...
12 years ago Edited: 12 years ago, barathvaj
Human have enough carbon's to make 900 Pencil's! and enough fats to make 9 soap bars!
wrote...
12 years ago
Human Heart is the only engine with 4 valve and 4 piston which works non-stoply Waving Hand Sign Without getting heated !!
wrote...
12 years ago Edited: 12 years ago, barathvaj
Science Miracle_ Meditation is a old thing but it is advance than present science !!! It is only technique to alter a cellular function without giving any physical or chemical disturbance !!!
wrote...
12 years ago
Future is Hydrogen!!!!!!!!! Hydrogen is abundant in earth Which is planned to b used as future vehicular fuel. .though it is a natural component, so there will b NO POLLUTION OR  END FOR SOURCE!
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Hydrogen is abundant in earth

Not in it's pure form (elemental form). I think it's a big myth and absurd to think that hydrogen will save us from our fuel crisis.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
12 years ago
NO it was proved n BMW car company have used in one new car which works with Hydrogen
wrote...
12 years ago
Each person sheds 40lbs of skin in his or her lifetime.
bio_man Author
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
NO it was proved n BMW car company have used in one new car which works with Hydrogen

But like Duddy said, while it is the most abundant element, it is not found naturally in its elemental form.
wrote...
12 years ago
So what?. In that hydrogen car ,H is used as combustion fuel ,either in liquid form or gaseous form. . so it works !
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
So what?. In that hydrogen car ,H is used as combustion fuel ,either in liquid form or gaseous form. . so it works !

You're missing the point, it takes A LOT of energy to produce pure hydrogen. We want to reduce the amount of energy we use!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  868 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274