t
i
r
r
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
A year ago Edited: A year ago, prashantakerkar

Can a criminal case be filed for the following information provided below against the Top management of the corporate and against immediate supervisor whom she was reporting to with FIR at the police station?

Criminal Case : Woman working at a corporate workplace mets a train accident. The reason for this could be extreme stress applied on her in completing her work. I.e. immense work pressures.

Working more than 12-14 hours a day continously for 3 weeks and more results in sleep deprivation of the woman causing a train accident leading to Spinal cord vertebrae broken - a extreme painful experience for the woman and for further treatment. The train accident could have resulted in death but by God's grace, her life is saved.

In the above criminal case what will be the punishment to the top management of the corporate? Jail Imprisonment for how much duration, Monetary compensation/penalty etc

The corporate laws will vary from country to country i.e. Russia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany?

Note: The Woman's name, her family details and the corporate workplace where she was working is kept confidential for now as part of privacy.
Post Merge: A year ago

Legal lawyers in Mumbai.

https://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawyers/bombay.htm

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 187 times
Prashant S Akerkar