t
i
r
r
TOLBERTJD TOLBERTJD
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
With a BS in psychology can I work in any other sector, like business manager for example?
Read 1527 times
10 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
This is a specially invited doubt. Psychologist can fit anywhere and everywhere.
wrote...
12 years ago
Yes.  Head on over to Marketing...there is much psychology present in sales and advertising.  Check out the criminal sector, where psychological profiling is utilized; or, academia where guidance counselors are needed, even some churches and religious organizations hire professionally trained counselors to provide those services to their congregants.

If what you're asking is can you work in a career and not use your degree, sure...people do it all the time...in fact, unless you have a very specialized degree, the majority of people end up in a career where they don't use their degree.
wrote...
12 years ago
I know that a lot of jobs that involve criminal justice would love a psychology degree, but they might have a degree in that too.
wrote...
12 years ago
Absolutely.
wrote...
12 years ago
yeah, I know a guy who is doing interrogations at CIA.
wrote...
12 years ago
Awe... I'd like to know to Frowning Face  

Answer mine plz?

www.amerikanz.com
wrote...
12 years ago
Here's around 50 different jobs. I have a list of 101 on file if you need more.
OakTree
wrote...
12 years ago
Human Resources.
School Administration.
Education.
Customer Service.
Customer Relations
Sales and Marketing.
Hundreds and Hundreds of possibilities.
wrote...
12 years ago
Yes! People in the not-for-profit sector have all sorts of degrees and they need people with different backgrounds. Have you thought about human services?
wrote...
12 years ago
anything is possible...

whatever someone thinks you are qualified for...

also, I think you need  6 years or more of education...
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1325 People Browsing
 121 Signed Up Today
Related Images