11 years ago
I have Slight Smile
Read 483 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
LOL. I brought my dvd player on a plane and put in a video of plane test crashing.  I was asked to turn it off after a few people complained.  I was using a head set and people couldn't hear it.  I didn't see the problem.  I didn't argue and just turned it off.  I had my fun.
wrote...
11 years ago
I SAW SOMETHING A WORSE THAN THAT!  WHILE FLYING ON JETBLUE, I WAS WATCHING THE HISTORY CHANNEL ON ONE OF THE 36 CHANNELS OF LIVE TV ON BOARD, AND I WAS SAW SECONDS FROM DISASTER ON THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL!

IT WAS INVOLVING THE TWO 747'S THAT COLLIDED ON THE RUNWAY SEVERAL YEARS AGO KILLING OVER 500 PEOPLE!  AND THE VERY NEXT EPISODE THAT CAME ON AFTER THAT WAS THE AMERICAN AIRLINES A300 THAT LOST ITS TAIL FIN OVER JAMAICA BAY SHORTLY AFTER TAKE OFF IN NOVEMBER OF 2001.

THOSE ARE NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SEE WHILE YOU ARE FLYING!

OTHER INTERESTING STUFF I'VE SEEN ON JETBLUE WAS LIVE COVERAGE ON CNN OF SEVERAL AIRLINERS AND SMALL PLANES HAVING TO MAKE EMERGENCY LANDINGS SUCH AS THE ALLEGANT AIRLINES IN ORLANDO THAT DIDN'T HAVE NOSE GEAR..MOST OF THE PASSENGERS ON JETBLUE WATCHED THAT ONE LIVE.
wrote...
11 years ago
Never....but now i want to!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1144 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586