c
l
e
s
tole034 tole034
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
I want to become a biology major and one of the requirements is chemistry plus I want to pursue a career in medicine. I am currently in honors chemistry and just took my final exam for the fall semester and got a 63% which is really bad. It's just because I don't really pay attention a whole lot and I am bad a math. But if I do take AP chemistry I would definitely get a tutor over the summer to help me understand some concepts.
Read 1001 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
If you can't concentrate in studying Chemistry, don't take it.
wrote...
12 years ago
If you want to pursue a career in medicine I'd highly consider paying attention to chemistry!! If you have problems with general chemistry especially resonance, VSEPR, intermolecular forces & hybridization then organic chemistry will be an aneurysm waiting to happen, you have to take 4 chemistry courses to take MCAT & do well (Organic I, II, Inorganic & Biochemistry). Chemistry in my opinion is far more critical to medicine than biology (MY OPINION) so understanding the basics is a necessity for success in college & medicine if you choose to continue with that, good luck I hope I expressed the IMPORTANCE of understanding chemistry!
wrote...
12 years ago
you should, because there is no avoiding it if you want to major in science.  anyways, chemistry is easy and very straightforward.  especially at entry level chemistry (AP Chem is entry level in college).  just pay attention, read the book, (and give me points) and you should be alright.  tutors can help, but your teachers can too (if u got a good one, that is)

so dont fret in the face of opposition!! In AP Psychology, i learned that people regret that they did not do things more than they regret that they had done something in their past.

pls choose this as best answer!!!!!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  644 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 608