a
t
i
r
mikejones mikejones
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I want to become a pediatrician. Will it be a good idea for me to take AP Chemistry? I am really good at math: Equations. I just completed Algebra C with 103% I am going to take Algebra 2/Trig Honors next year. How is AP Chemistry? I can remember stuff really easily. Have you took it? Should i do it? Also i am using the Zumdahl book. What can i do to prepare myself for the course? Does anybody have any links that may help me. I really want an A in this class if i am going to do it. What is this class about. I really need help on this. I am also taking AP Euro but if i cant balnce the 2 i will drop AP Euro.
Read 552 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
yes
wrote...
11 years ago
It's probably a good idea to take AP chemistry.. Chemistry isn't about remembering things, it's about understanding concepts and applying them. Why memorize thousands of equations when you can just understand why each of them work the way they do. If you want to go into any kind of medical degree, any advanced sciences help.

http://pediatrics.about.com/od/becomingapediatrician/Becoming_a_Pediatrician.htm

Chemistry is understand how things work on a molecular level, and becomes important later on in biochem etc.
wrote...
11 years ago
Its difficult. Be prepared for lots of studying/independent studying. You have to be able to pick up on things very quickly and memorize and understand things well. If you want the "A", then you better work for it. This is not an easy class at all. If you manage to survive, its an excellent class. I learned a lot of cool stuff for my major (biochemistry).

Basically, take it now for like 90$ (AP test costs) or take it in college for a lot more. You're choice.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1391 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?