a
t
i
r
SmartBrain SmartBrain
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
I am a fan of lions so for me they are best !
But in next confilcitcan they win ?

Full grown male African Lion vs Fully grown male Siberian Tiger .
Pride Lion ( 2 male + 8 lioness ) vs fully grwon elephant .
Pride Lion ( 2 male + 7 liones ) vs fully grown rihno
Pride Lion ( 2 male + 7 lioness vs fully grwon hippo
Fully grown male lion vs fully grwon bear ( grizzly , polar )

I want to put an update : i saw that in Savuti Lion hunts fully grwon elephants , but exisits zone in Afirca where they hunt fully grwons hippos and rhinos ?

Thanks !
Read 1206 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Lions are social predators, meaning they need several lions to conduct an attack on a species larger than it. Grizzly bears are solitary animals, that hunt alone, and have adapted the physical traits to hear long range, attack powerfully, run for long periods of time, and climb trees despite their enormous size.

Full grown male African Lion vs Fully grown male Siberian Tiger .

SmartBrain Author
wrote...
8 years ago
So ? From what i answers what do you think ?
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago

I've seen lions in pacts take down nearly every land animal, except for a grizzly bear. Therefore, I think a pact of lions are unstoppable.
SmartBrain Author
wrote...
8 years ago

I've seen lions in pacts take down nearly every land animal, except for a grizzly bear. Therefore, I think a pact of lions are unstoppable.

Oh , ok .
You didn;t see against a bear but of course a pride can do it !

But in this fight what do you think Fully grown male lion vs fully grwon bear ( grizzly , polar )
i dind't ask again about lion vs tiger because i think that 7/10 times Lion will win ( agree ? )
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Not too long ago a thread was opened about this, and the topic starter argued that the lion was somewhat invincible, even one-on-one. I would assume that the lions speed would be the game winner, if I had to choose between it and a fully grown male grizzly. But remember, it's just an opinion based on several different factors.
SmartBrain Author
wrote...
8 years ago
Not too long ago a thread was opened about this, and the topic starter argued that the lion was somewhat invincible, even one-on-one. I would assume that the lions speed would be the game winner, if I had to choose between it and a fully grown male grizzly. But remember, it's just an opinion based on several different factors.
I'm agree with you to put your money for Lion.
But you are agree with me that Lion win 7,8/10 times vs a Siberian / Bengal Tiger
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
But you are agree with me that Lion win 7,8/10 times vs a Siberian / Bengal Tiger

That is difficult to answer.

It is generally agreed that the tiger is the faster, smarter and more ferocious of the two so keepers of captive tigers must take care to avoid a sudden attack.

However, the bit force of a lion is stronger.

What do you think?

SmartBrain Author
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, bio_man

That is difficult to answer.

It is generally agreed that the tiger is the faster, smarter and more ferocious of the two so keepers of captive tigers must take care to avoid a sudden attack.

However, the bit force of a lion is stronger.

What do you think?

Yeah is a big difference but in my opinion that are advantage for them :
Tiger : heavier
Big skull
Ferocity
Agresivite

Lion : taller
Strong bit
Fight experiences
Mane
Brave
And is the only cat who move her head like a boxer in a fight .
So i put my money on Lion but one vs one , tiger is the hardest opponent for Lion . Over bear , jaguar etc..
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
I'd have to agree.

Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1285 People Browsing
Related Images