s
a
t
i
r
tomas0706 tomas0706
wrote...
11 years ago
Symptoms : Swollen gums,  front tooth very slightly loose. I am young so didnt know if it was wisdom teeth, bad brushing, no flossing ( I do these things though), toothpaste? HELP!
Read 1291 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Sounds like a gum problem.  There is not real home remedy.  It could be like a popcorn kernal stuck in the gum.  You really should see a dentist.  The loose tooth would worry me.
wrote...
11 years ago
Swollen gums and loose teeth are a sign of periodontal gum disease. Please make an appointment with your dentist. I really do not think your toothpaste is responsible for your problem.
_biology Author
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm SURE it's not your "wisdom" teeth,if you had any wisdom,you'd know it's "started to HURT me",not "pain me". Geeeesh.
wrote...
11 years ago
I think, it could be your wisdom tooth.Wisdom teeth are just one of those things that don’t make sense but we have to deal with every day, and always need to be taken out. Surgery and the medicine used afterwards are really expensive and cost a lot of cash.
wrote...
11 years ago
Talk to a dentist. Health is something you shouldn't take lightly.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1253 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586