Top Posters
Since Sunday
new-york-er new-york-er
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
A group is in the working phase. One member says, "That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Everyone whines and tells everyone else what to do. This group is a total waste of my time." Which comment by the group leader would be most therapeutic?
a.   "You seem to think you know a lot already. Since you know so much, perhaps you can tell everyone why you are back in the hospital?"
b.   "I think you have made your views clear, but I wonder if others feel the same way. How does everyone else feel about our group?"
c.   "It must be hard to be so angry." Direct this comment to another group member, "You were also angry at first but not now. What has helped you?"
d.   "I would like to remind you that one of our group rules is that everyone is to offer only positive responses to the comments of others."
Textbook 
Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach

Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach

Edition: 7th
Author:
Read 141 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
espresoespreso
wrote...
Top Poster
8 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
More solutions for this book are available here
This verified answer contains over 160 words.