× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
micro205 micro205
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
What would be the title for Bill Clinton if Hilary gets elected president of the united states? First Boy?
Read 910 times
16 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Not in this country anymore, per her (and his) campaign promises.
wrote...
11 years ago
He Would be th C.F.O

Chief Fornicating Officer
wrote...
11 years ago
First Gentleman (or First Gent).
wrote...
11 years ago
First Husband?
It's a little difficult, since all presidents, even when they are retired, are still called 'Mr. President'; that's a title they have for life
wrote...
11 years ago
There's been a lot of discussion about this.  The direct counterpart of 'First Lady' is 'First Gentleman' but I think that sounds strange.  I think 'First Husband' sounds better.

I am not a big fan of Hillary, and I am proud to say I didn't vote for her husband either time.  But if she won the election, I think one good thing that might come of it is she might send Bill on a trip to visit all our allies and mend fences.  They are all crazy about Bill.  And if we're really going to fight a War on Terrorism, we will need their cooperation because terrorism is a global problem and requires a global solution.  So he might be called 'First Ambassador'.
wrote...
11 years ago
THE EX
wrote...
11 years ago
Very interesting question.

Gosh I do not know how to answer this without thinking of something obscene.. LOL
wrote...
11 years ago
FIRST PANATELLA?
wrote...
11 years ago
Won't happen, so it doesn't matter. She is unelectable.
wrote...
11 years ago
Former President Bill Clinton.  Why would he want something silly when he's already got a good job title?
wrote...
11 years ago
Actually, tradition dictates that all former Presidents are referred to as 'Mr President'.
wrote...
11 years ago
I really don't know so I'm going to guess! White House consultant in charge of interns!
wrote...
11 years ago
UNDER (THE DESK) SECRETARY OF INTERNS.
CHIEF PROTOCAL OFFICER.
JOINT CHIEF AND STAFF OFFICER.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1243 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?